Monday, November 22, 2010

Update on my Bobraz

Hola Chickas!!!!
I deep conditioned my hair this weekend and decided to DC the bobraz as well. The hair came out nice and pretty :-)
Here's the results....


I ended up taking the 14inches out because the blending was horrid! I ended up using the rest of the 12inches i bought and the install looked much better.

How Do I Style?: At night i would divide my hair in 7 sections (4 in the front, two on the bottom and 1 section on the top). I would take each section and double twist my hair then put a roller at the end. I use Cantu Shea Butter to make my curls nice, soft and shiny.
Here's some pics of the process...well the end of the process...lol

xoxo Trendsetta!!!

1 comment:

Yinka said...

Very nice!! This post has convinced me to make the purchase. Did you you 1 pack og the 12 inch or 2?